Eligibility for Medicaid & PeachCare for Kids has changed. All recipients need to update your contact information as soon as possible by clicking here to use the Georgia Gateway portal.
What Do I Need To Do?
The state of Georgia will be reevaluating eligibility for all Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids recipients by May 2024. To ensure continued coverage, recipients need to:
- Update their contact information using the Georgia Gateway portal.
- Wait for an email or letter letting you know your ‘redetermination’ period is approaching.
- Provide all documentation needed before the end of your redetermination period using the
Georgia Gateway portal.
- Recipients will receive an email and letter if coverage is approved or denied.
- If approved, your medicaid coverage will continue for another 12-months.
- If denied you can either appeal the decision or find other coverage Federally Facilitated Marketplace.