The Fulton County Board of Health offers oral and dental health services to eligible children and adolescents from the time their first tooth grows in as toddlers and continues until they graduate from high school. Children who have Medicaid or qualify for the free and reduced cost school nutrition programs are eligible for oral health services.
We accept all forms of Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids.
For children who do not have Medicaid or private insurance, the following criteria will be used to determine eligibility:
- Family size
- Total family income
- County of residence
Dental/Oral Services Provided
- Cleanings (once every 6 months)
- Complete examinations (ages 3 and up)
- Well baby exams (under 3 years of age)
- Sealants (ages 3-17, 1st and 2nd molars)
- Limited stainless steel crowns, space maintainers, and emergency dental care
- Emergency oral health care
- Community outreach