Our Sexual Health Clinics serve Fulton County residents, male and female, ages 14 and up. Services may be available on a walk-in basis or by appointment only, though appointments are recommended. Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HIV are available.
- Physical assessments: testing, diagnosis and treatment of STIs/STDs
- Syphilis case management and partner notification
- Pregnancy testing
- HIV testing, counseling and linkage to:
- Medical referrals
- Educational materials
- Free condoms
Fees charged for health services depend on the health services that are provided. We accept cash, check, and several types of insurance. Please contact the health center where you wish to receive your health services to confirm fees and insurance. If you do not have insurance, fees for services can also be charged based on a sliding scale according to income and family size.
To qualify, please bring the following documents to the health center at the time of your appointment:
- Proof of Fulton County residency (Copy of lease, mortgage, or utility bill)
- Proof of income and family size (Check stub)
- Insurance information