Fulton County Board of Health’s Family Planning Program provides confidential contraceptive services, preventive health screenings, and educational counseling to women and men who desire to plan their family’s pregnancies. Family Planning also offers disease prevention education, oral contraceptives, and gynecological services.
- Reproductive examinations
- Variety of contraceptive methods: oral contraceptives, Depo Provera, condoms, Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptive Methods (LARC): Nexplanon and IUD insertions
- Pregnancy testing
- Clinical breast examinations
- Assistance with Presumptive Eligibility Medicaid Application
- STI/STD examinations
Fees charged for health services depend on the health services that are provided. We accept cash and several types of insurance. Please contact the health center where you wish to receive your health services to confirm fees and insurance. If you do not have insurance, fees for services can also be charged based on a sliding scale according to income and family size.
To qualify, please bring the following documents to the health center at the time of your appointment:
- Proof of Fulton County residency (Copy of lease, mortgage, or utility bill)
- Proof of income and family size (Check stub)
- Insurance information