Environmental Health

Environmental Health Complaints

Fulton County Board of Health - Environmental Health Complaints

If you would like to make a complaint about a:

  • Nuisance (rodents and mosquitos)
  • Public swimming pools & spas
  • Restaurant
  • Hotels/motels
  • Body art establishments 
  • Septic (on-site management system)

You may file a complaint by emailing by filling out the form below or contacting one of our Environmental Health offices to file a formal complaint with the administrator:

Environmental Health Complaint Form

Non-Environmental Health-Related Complaints

The Environmental Health Services Department does not regulate daycare centers, grocery stores, convenience stores, overgrown yards or property. Listed below are agencies to contact regarding complaints outside of our jurisdiction:

Daycare centers

Overgrown yards/property complaints


Unfortunately, our office does not respond to mold complaints. However, information regarding mold can be found here.

Pin It on Pinterest